◦ Preamble : Busan Container Terminal Co., Ltd. aims to be a leading and creative company that leads changes in the future environment as the base of the world’s five logistics ports. The company, competitors, and the social community will develop together and strive to practice win-win management. Accordingly, all executives and employees must make an effort to protect the honor and dignity of the company and HDC Group by making self-determination of compliance with the code of ethics and voluntarily practicing the code of ethics in their job direction.
◦ Basic spirit of the code of ethics
– We put the highest priority on satisfying the needs of customers based on the spirit of customer first.
– We do our best to increase shareholder interests and corporate value.
– We respect the dignity, autonomy and creativity of each employee.
– We comply with the company’s vision and policies, regulations, and code of ethics, and faithfully carry out our duties.
– We compete fairly with our competitors and do business transparently by transacting with our business partners based on the principle of autonomous competition.
– We comply with social norms and various laws and regulations, and actively contribute to the development of the country and society.
1. Customer/Shareholder Satisfaction: Based on the customer-first spirit, we always listen to the voices of all customers, and strive to continuously improve corporate value through sound management and rational investment to satisfy shareholders’ right to know and provide long-term and stable profits.
2. Pursuit of fair competition and win-win management: In all business activities, we compete in fair good faith with our competitors, and achieve mutual coexistence and mutual prosperity through fair and transparent transactions with our business partners
3. Respect for the dignity of all employees: We respect the dignity, autonomy and creativity of all employees, and treat them fairly through their capabilities and achievements.
4. Responsibilities to the social community: By practicing Jeong-Do management through compliance with corporate ethics and transparent management, we contribute to the development and growth of society and the country, and endeavor to improve the quality of life of the people.
5. Compliance with Ethics Regulations: All executives and employees must comply with all ethical regulations and strive to establish ethical management.
1. When receiving or requesting payments and entertainment from interested parties
2. In case of lack of transparency in the selection of business partners
3. When receiving or requesting entertainment or gifts from stakeholders
4. When employees embezzle, misappropriate or request public money
5. In case of manipulating internal documents and counts or making false reports
6. In case of sexual harassment within the organization, etc.
TEL : 051-608-8500